Are you a Highline Public Schools alum?
Highline Public Schools alumni have gone on to become leaders, changemakers and contributors to their fields.
Join our Alumni Network and help our students follow in your footsteps, introduce them to a career path, help them refine their professional skills and share your pathway.
As part of the Highline Alumni Network you’ll become a resource for students. Provide support and inspiration to current Highline students, stay in touch with school and district happenings, and contribute to strengthening your community..
Ways Alumni Can Help:
- Lead an interactive career activity with a group of students
- Speak on a panel focused on career or post-secondary education
- Host a high school intern at your place of work
- Speak at schools about your career or post-secondary education pathway
- Be a host for a career field trip at your place of work (typically 30 students)
- Be a mentor for a high school student who is interested in your field of work
- Serve as an event volunteer
- Host a table at a career fair
- Provide gift swag for student giveaways
- Participate in mock interviews for students
- Participate in an interview that highlights Alumni’s career pathways and successes
- Get involved with Highline Schools Foundation
- Join our mailing list to stay connected and learn about other opportunities