Effective and clear communication is critical for the success of our students and schools. We are excited to announce that we are adopting a new form of school-to-home communication in Highline called ParentSquare.
This communication tool is designed to keep parents and families informed and to encourage engagement and connection across Highline.
We will launch ParentSquare in August, just in time for back-to-school!
ParentSquare provides a safe way for families, students, school leaders, teachers and staff to:
- Send and receive messages via email, text or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6:00 p.m.
- Communicate in their preferred language
- Direct message teachers and staff
- Share pictures and files
- See calendar items
- Sign up for conferences
- Participate in group messages
- and much more... all in one centralized place!
In August, we will share instructions on how to activate your account.
In the meantime, be sure your contact information is up to date with your school. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent/guardian, using their preferred email address and phone number listed in ParentVUE. Contact your school office to update your email address and phone number.