Welcome to the Maritime High School Counseling Center!
Check in for help with:
- Information about fulfilling high school graduation requirements
- Peer, family, and teacher/student relationships
- Personal counseling for a variety of issues (loss, grief, abuse, social concerns, academic concerns)
- College information, preparation, and application help
- Letters of recommendation
- Earn specific high school credits
- Fulfill Pathway requirements
- Complete a High School & Beyond Plan
- The State of Washington Graduation Toolkit outlines graduation requirements. The Washington State Board of Education offers an interactive graduation requirement table online.
Interventions for students in need of credit recovery are available. Please reach out to your school counselor or visit the Connection Center for on-time graduation support, credit recovery options and/or alternative pathways.